Bubblegum Club is looking for an Editorial Producer and Writer to implement the organisation’s editorial vision with a focus on spotlighting emerging trends, ideas, and movements — along with new innovations and approaches within the realm of African and diasporic art and culture.
The individual needs to be interested in art and culture, a critical thinker, organised and hardworking. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 years experience relevant to the position.
- Implementing the organisation’s editorial vision
- Developing content ideas
- Creating content briefs
- Identifying and commissioning writers
- Editing and publishing articles
- Selecting visuals for articles
- Representing the organisation in the public sphere
- Managing and producing content campaigns and editorial partnerships
Click here to apply!
Application deadline: 28 February 2023